Today, we have come up with an automated solution to recover and repair corrupt SQL Backup file without data loss. Just, go through this complete article to understand more about this topic. Let’s have a look.
Possible Reasons Behind the Occurrence of SQL Backup File Corruption
There are several reasons behind the corrupt SQL backup file. So, in this segment, we will discuss a few of them. Have a look:
1. Improper system shutdown while the SQL Backup file is opened
2. Most of the time the SQL server backup corruption issue occurs due to hardware failure.
3. All the saved SQL BAK files are highly infected by viruses, malware, and bug.
4. An error is already present in SQL Server when you create a backup
5. When users upgrading SQL server from the older version to a newer edition. At times, it results in the corruption of the database.
Quick Glance on Repair Corrupt SQL Backup File
Users confront an error while they are using the SQL BAK file such as database getting corrupt. As we all know, there is no manual solution having the ability to repair a major level of corruption, the only solution left for this issue is to use an automatic method. So, we considered this and come up with the topmost solution to fix the SQL backup corruption issue. Simply, go through the entire article to know how to recover corrupt SQL BAK file.
An Error-Free Approach to Repair SQL Backup File Corruption
After understanding the common causes behind the SQL server database file corruption. Now, its time to know the best technique to fix this issue. Using the SQL Backup recovery tool, you can repair corrupt SQL backup file without losing a bit of information. This tool is come up with the multiple enhanced features which help to provide you expected results.
Moreover, to use this amazing utility, you just have to download it on your system. You can install and use it on any Windows machine. It supports all versions of Windows Operating System.
How to Repair Corrupt SQL Backup Database File?
To execute the repair SQL BAK file corruption issue. First, you have to install the utility by clicking the download button. Afterward, follow the steps mentioned below sequentially. Let’s start:
Step 1: Install and run the tool and hit on the Open button. Then, choose the Browse button to add preferred BAK files. Also, you have to opt for a version of the SQL Server backup file.
Step 2: Click on the Multiple Backup File option and add single or various BAK files by opting for the Add File or Add Folder option.
Step 3: After loading all the files, you have to select the files and click on the Recover button to start to repair the corrupt BAK file procedure.
Step 4: Now, the software will display a preview of all repaired data elements. Then, choose the components you need to export. And hit on the Export button to move further.
Step 5: Here, from the Export window, you have to choose either SQL Server Compatible SQL Scripts or SQL Server Database under the Export To/As option.
Step 6: Choose the Database Authentication mode and enter the required information. Also, opt for the destination database and proceed forward.
Step 7: Additionally, choose the needed database objects and opt for any Export options from as follows:
- Export with the only schema
- Export with Schema & Data
Step 8: Click on the Export button to start the SQL BAK file recovery process.
Step 9: At last, the software will pop up a process completion message when the export procedure is finished. Subsequently, open the SQL Server database and view the restored data.
Why You Should Select SQL Backup Recovery Tool?
The task to repair corrupt SQL backup file can be possible only with the third-party solution. As there are no chances to do it manually. However, using the SSMS utility, you can only restore the BAK file, but in case of a major level of corruption, it does not work proficiently. But, the SQL backup repair tool is an efficient software that helps to fix the SQL backup file. The application provides effective features and some of them are as follows.
Top Features of SQL BAK File Recovery Software
- Quickly recover SQL database items like functions, tables, procedures, views, triggers, columns, etc.
- Recover and repair SQL backup database file corruption without any data modification.
- The tool provides an option to Auto-Detect for detecting the version of Microsoft SQL .bak file
- Facilitates 2 various options such as SQL Server Database or SQL Server Compatible Script
- Supports the XML Data type in SQL server 2017, 2016, 2014, 2012, 2008 and all below versions.
- The software does not have any file size limitation tested by experts with 1.4 TB of SQL BAK file
Above in this article, we have discussed the perfect solution to repair corrupt SQL backup file without any hassle. There is no availability of a manual solution to do the same. In this situation, only a third-party solution can work adequately. Thus, you can use the above-suggested application to recover and repair SQL backup corruption.